Sunday, November 4, 2012

Exploding a moment

It was a cold, wet morning in November  and I was not looking forward to running.  My alarm started shrieking at 6:17 a.m. like every day, telling me its time to run.  I quickly shut it off to avoid waking my roommate.  Next I get dressed in darkness, a challenge in itself.  Now on the the endless pain of running.  Not only is it raining, cold, and dark but I am sore beyond belief as my joints creak and crack as I walk to the track.  Now the actual running begins as I find a new depth of pain while my muscles loosen up.  The thing that keeps me going on these morning runs is my teammates.  As we share in our daily gossip we pass the time and the memories.  This is my moment of my first of two runs every single day...

No comments:

Post a Comment