Monday, November 5, 2012

feature article outline

The beginning steps to start running.

  • Intro uses catch, and explains the summary of what I'm doing with an example of how to start and maybe a personal story on how to I got into running and how its difficult but overall worth it in the long run
  • questions should be raised such as training plans, how to get motivated, and issues people might face
  • give training schedules, injury prevention tips, and different ways to motivate people to get fit
Examples of how to take care of muscles and different amounts of running to do to train for a certain event, all found in different sources

Things that will also be involved is personal experience from me on how I started and how I relate, as well as sources with expert opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment